Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lickee Steps Up



{above - Olivia Pranic} 
Lickee is straightening up and getting to work. 



OH !! What a Happy New Year!!  2013 is definitely a huge year for both Ashleigh and I!!  Throughout the past few months I can proudly say we have both reached an awesome point in our lives,  with both our careers taking off!  Ash is Kicking ass in the undie department... Literally... designing for BONDS and running a new blog called  'Middle Kid' ,  Check it out.  Also I am super ridiculously ecstatic to announce my choice to look after lickee blog as well as my new modelling career kicking off in 2013,  joining some of the most amazing and beautiful people at Debut Management. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, it is such an inspiration to me. i think its so high fashion and just amazing